Search This Blog

Sep 18, 2011

My first impression of ASP.NET 4 in C# and VB

Hi All,

As soon as I am going thru this book I am finding a Awesome world of designing, this is because after some time without look at programming and specially when I used the last version 3.0 of C# and now the version 4 is amazing. At this time I am learning how to create a web site from a blank template, step - by - step. I am really exited about this book, sometimes I am want to jump in a higher page but I can not because all this book is a project and if I do not read some pages I will lost my way. This book is strongly recomended if you want to start to learn this platform, I hope in some days I will be available to get a new job position in designing. For now I will do my best on it. Talk you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment